After 18 continuous years of development and opening more terrain each year, we are one of the biggest cat skiing operations in the world. We can ski on all aspects of all of our mountains, which means that we can link up runs more efficiently with less time in the snowcat. Our terrain is also protected from wind in many areas where we ski.
Some of the key features of our terrain are:
- 8 main mountains + numerous ridges and sub-peaks
- Over 700 named runs
- 40% Expert, 40% Advanced, and 20% Intermediate terrain
- 220 km of snowcat roads
- 47 drainages with 5 -15 runs in each
- Altitude Range: 7300 ft. - 4,000 ft. (most runs are between 1500m - 2200m)
- Average Run Length: 1,00 - 1,400 vertical ft.
- 20,000 Acres of terrain
- Longest Run: 1,800 vertical ft.
Click each photo to enlarge
Steep Trees + Terrain Features
Explore the variety of terrain features and steep trees our terrain has to offer! These areas are usually used by our Expert and Uber-Expert groups. Our guides know every little feature, so you can make the most of your time with us whether it is on the snow or in the air!